Can you find the animals in the sentences below? In each of the sentences below, the name of an animal is concealed. The first sentence is marked so you can see how the word “dog” is hidden. Can you find the animal in each of the other sentences?
- What shall I do, Gertrude?
- Asking nutty questions can be most annoying.
- A gold key is not a common key.
- Horace tried in school to be a very good boy.
- People who drive too fast are liable to be arrested.
- Did I ever tell you, Bill, I once found a dollar?
- John came late to his arithmetic class.
- I enjoy listening to music at night.
Did you find them?